We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our Visitor Services team.
Contract Type Casual Work
Salary £10 per hour
Opportunities: Development Opportunities
We are looking for Casual Workers to join our Studio Tour in both Visitor Experience and our Visitor Services departments. If you think you have what it takes to join our Game of Thrones family then we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidate will be responsible in providing world-class customer service to all of our guests. Responsible for the call handling to the Visitor Enquiries line, processing bookings via phone and in person, and providing support to customers who have booked via our website. Greeting and directing guests boarding Boulevard Shuttle buses and ensuring smooth and timely delivery of this service.
This important role provides a key support to the Head of Visitor Services in achieving the vision and corporate objectives for the organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a committed and enthusiastic team with responsibility for delivering a project that celebrates and protects the artistic heritage of this landmark series.
We welcome people who are professional, will join us in working flexibly, being cheerful and ensuring our guests are enchanted by the Tour and safe within its environment
Essential skills and experience
Applicants should have;
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (Grades A-C including English & Maths) or at least 2 years of working in a customer facing role
• Recent experience in a busy customer service environment.
• 1 years customer service call handing experience.
• Proficient in the use of IT solutions, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Teams, Zoom.
• Fluent in the English language.
• Excellent time keeping skills.
• Flexibility of approach to working environment needs.
• Excellent team working skills.
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience working with a computerised ticketing systems in a Visitor Attraction.
• Demonstrable experience working with a variety of external partners.
• Knowledge of and interest in Game of Thrones Story.