We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our Visitor Services team.
Contract Type Full Time Permanent
Salary £10 per hour
Opportunities: Development Opportunities
We are looking for an individual who has customer service and call handling experience, who is flexible and available to work across Monday to Sunday. If you are self-motivated and forward thinking, have a friendly deposition and you are proficient in IT, we would be delighted to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing world-class customer service to all our guests. Responsible for call handling to the visitor enquiry helpline, processing bookings via phone or in person, and providing support to customers who have booked via our website. Greeting and directing guests boarding Boulevard shuttle buses and ensuring smooth and timely delivery of this service.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a committed and enthusiastic team with responsibility for delivering a project that celebrates and protects the artistic heritage of this landmark series.
This key role provides support to the Visitor Services and ticketing Team in achieving the vision and corporate objectives for the organisation.
Essential skills and experience
Applicants should have;
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (Grades A-C including English & Maths) or at least 2 years of working in a customer facing role
• Recent experience in a busy customer service environment.
• 1 years customer service call handing experience.
• Proficient in the use of IT solutions, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Teams, Zoom.
• Fluent in the English language.
• Excellent time keeping skills.
• Flexibility of approach to working environment needs.
• Excellent team working skills.
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience working with a computerised ticketing systems in a Visitor Attraction.
• Demonstrable experience working with a variety of external partners.
• Knowledge of and interest in Game of Thrones Story.
This is a great opportunity to join a committed and enthusiastic team.
If you are interested in this role, please view the job description for full details of this role and submit your CV to email@example.com by 14th July 2022 at Midday.