Senior Travel Trade Sales Coordinator
We are looking for a Senior Travel Trade Sales Coordinator to join our team
Contract Type Full-time permanent
Salary £25,000- £30,000 per annum
Pension Employer 5% Employee 4%
Holidays 33 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
Benefits Excellent benefits package
Learning In-house learning and development opportunities
You will manage the day-to-day travel trade queries regarding ticket availability, marketing, future sales plans, corporate and private functions/events. You will be the main point of contact for our travel trade partners globally. You will be required to represent Linen Mill Studios and Game of Thrones Studio Tour at Travel Trade sales and networking events including overseas. The role is based at Linen Mill Studios, Banbridge, Northern Ireland.
Relationship Management, Sales & Distribution
- Develop effective and professional relationships with all internal and external customers across all levels.
- Day to day account management of our travel trade partnerships, understanding the B2B needs and provide high levels of customer service and relationship management to our key partners.
- Manage Travel Trade partner communication releases; assist and support the annual ticket allocation review for Trade, Consumer, Education and Events.
- In conjunction with Marketing, create regular Travel Trade communications through various Trade channels ensuring that Travel Trade sales communication is cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan; present and identify sales trends with recommendations.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Business in the administration workflows of the Department and diary management.
- Be the first point of contact for all Sales & Distribution enquiries.
- Working with the CRM Administrator, manage the set-up and communications process for new Travel Trade Partners. Assist in the maintenance of the CRM system.
- Proactively liaise with the Head of Corporate Business to ensure alignment on new business relationships and opportunities and budget management as agreed by Head of Corporate Business and Head of Finance.
- Update the Travel Trade Sales presentations and marketing materials on a regular basis, ensuring they are approved and in line with Brand Guidelines.
- Assist in updating the annual marketing plan for all Travel Trade channels and represent Linen Mill Studios and the Studio Tour at Global Travel Trade sales and networking events.
- Proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve our processes and delivery for both our clients experience and LMS’s commitment to sustainability.
- Manage the set up for Travel Trade show attendance and familiarisation visits on site.
- Assist with corporate/VIP/private event enquiries and the booking process through to overseeing the successful delivery of such events in collaboration with our food & beverage partners.
- Carry out any other related duties that may reasonably be expected from time to time.
- Hours of working: Normal office hours Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm, however, to facilitate attendance at travel trade events and events/functions on site, hours will vary to include evenings and weekends as and when required.
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience within a travel trade marketing / sales position.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with an attention to detail and precision.
- A professional standard of personal presentation with excellent sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation, co-ordination, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships within and outside the department by establishing a good rapport with all company stakeholders.
- Ability to cope in a busy and challenging environment whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with a broad range of customers including people from varied cultural backgrounds, VIPs
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate the work of the department
- Highly creative with an enthusiasm for making client experiences unique, personal and memorable, typical of a world class attraction.
- T. proficiency: confident and comfortable with using computers and learning various softwares.
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths, Grade A-C.
Desirable skills and experience
- At least 2 years previous, demonstrable experience, within the travel and tourism industry at a supervisory level.
- Knowledge of and an interest in the Game of Thrones story.
- Conversant in language/s other than English.