Job Role: Sales Executive
Responsible to: Head of Corporate Business
Responsible for: Driving attraction ticket sales globally for all market segments.
Contract: Full time permanent role
Salary: £ 25k- £30k
We are currently seeking a passionate, energetic and dynamic Sales Executive to join the sales team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services, this is a vital role within the team to drive sales, provide operational and administrative support for our B2B travel trade partners and clients globally.
The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do attitude and love working as part of a busy team. Boundless energy, commitment and enthusiasm is required to help build and nurture the reputation of this world class visitor experience.
The candidate will have responsibility for our individual and Group client databases via our travel trade partners and business network. You will support interdepartmental operations, mostly with, but not limited to, the marketing, visitor services and finance teams to ensure efficiencies throughout, and to primarily deliver a smooth customer journey.
Please see below for full details of the job description and responsibilities.
Please forward your CV to [email protected] before 30th September 2022 at 5pm demonstrating you have met the essential criteria.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a sales role within the hospitality sector, ideally within a visitor attraction, hotel or venue environment.
- Proven track record of delivering sales, achieving targets and maintaining sales growth.
- Ability to generate new leads and build strong relationships with new and existing trade clients.
- Experience in negotiation and agreeing contracts.
- T. / Microsoft Office proficient; comfortable with learning new software as the business and role requires.
- Proficiency in Power-point and strong presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills: a ‘people-person’, confident and at ease with meeting people, building successful business relationships, and fulfilling commitments made.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail and precision, fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent organisation, co-ordination, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy and challenging environment whilst working to tight deadlines.
- The role will involve travel; candidates must have access to a car when needed for sales calls and hold a full Driver’s Licence.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of sales in a high-volume visitor attraction.
- Be familiar with the Game of Thrones story, Family Houses and characters, the features of the Tour and the merchandise available.
Download Equal Opportunities Form