Payroll and Reward Officer
We are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Officer to join our Finance team.
Contract Type Full-time permanent
Salary £25,000- £30,000 per annum
Pension Employer 5% Employee 4%
Holidays 33 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
Benefits Excellent benefits package
Learning In-house learning and development opportunities
The team are looking for someone who prides themselves on being able to process weekly and monthly payrolls accurately and efficiently. You will be a key member in the department, taking almost full control of the payroll function. You will be in regular contact with staff and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process. Also, you will be responsible for the set up and maintenance of our reward package.
- Run weekly and monthly payroll, registering new starts, employee changes, and leavers
- Liaise with the HMRC and make the necessary submissions to HMRC as and when required
- Selecting and managing providers for employee benefits
- Set up employee benefits through the payroll system
- Ensure that the benefits are maintained and administrated accordingly and HMRC are provided with all the relevant information.
- Assist with month end reporting requirements and support the accounts function where necessary
- Liaise with line managers regarding employee queries on time
- Have used Sage payroll package in the last 5 years consistently for at least 1 year
- Have at least 3 years experience in end to end payroll activity including the running of month end reports for reconciliation
- Have sound knowledge of pension legislation procedures in NI
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a good understanding of employee benefits and their set up
- Experience in the administration of employee benefit schemes
- Have worked with HR management and time and attendance systems reporting functions