Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
Contract Type Full-time permanent
Salary £25,000- £30,000
Pension Employer 5% Employee 4%
Holidays 33 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
Benefits Excellent benefits package
Learning In-house learning and development opportunities
Working alongside the Head of Marketing & PR and Campaign Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will support the delivery of the consumer facing Marketing Strategy through targeted digital campaign activity. This includes developing, implementing and optimising campaigns across digital channels including social media, PPC and email marketing. A key element of the role will be to monitor and evaluate campaign activity, with the view to continually maximising the impact of future marketing campaigns and increasing online engagement.
This important role provides a key support to the Head of Marketing & PR in achieving the vision and corporate objectives for the organisation.
- Plan and execute Game of Thrones Studio Tour digital marketing activity, providing creative ideas for a more engaging online presence.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns across social media including content planning and creation for channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Monitor social media platforms and engage with followers to build the Game of Thrones Studio Tour online community.
- Create and implement paid media campaigns across digital channels including PPC campaigns and social media channels.
- Create and deliver engaging email marketing campaigns, which engage subscribers and drive visitors to the Studio Tour.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the impact of digital campaigns and make recommendations to improve future campaign performance.
- Conduct digital competitor analysis and keep abreast of market trends to identify new opportunities for online engagement.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Marketing team to produce engaging Marketing campaigns which reflect the Game of Thrones Studio Tour brand.
- A third level qualification in a relevant Communications and Marketing discipline
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a Digital Marketing/Communications role
- Experience utilising a range of digital marketing tools e.g. social media, PPC campaigns and email marketing platforms.
- Proven track record in delivering high quality results against campaign objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of and interest in Game of Thrones story
- Experience working in the tourism/visitor attraction sector
- Video editing and/or digital design tool experience